Wendy C. Ortiz is the author of Excavation: A Memoir, Hollywood Notebook, and the dreamoir Bruja. In 2016 Bustle named her one of “9 Women Writers Who Are Breaking New Nonfiction Territory.” Her work has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, The Rumpus, the Los Angeles Review of Books, and the National Book Critics Circle Small Press Spotlight blog. Her writing has appeared or is forthcoming in FENCE, The New York Times, Joyland, and StoryQuarterly. Her “Urban Liminal” series of texts appear alongside signature graphic representations of the projects of Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects in the book Amplified Urbanism. Wendy is a psychotherapist in private practice in Los Angeles and teaches and talks about issues in creative writing both online and in person across the country.
You can purchase a copy of “Opened” for $6, or the entire year’s run of seven EO broadsides for $30, by following these simple steps (until our payment site is up!):
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us which broadsides you’d like
- Include preferred shipping address
- Include Venmo user name and then @kthomas21 will send a payment request
- We will ship the broadsides and confirm shipment after payment is received!