Due to the pandemic, printing has been temporarily paused. We plan to resume printing in 2021. Thank you for your patience during this time!
You can purchase individual broadsides for $6 each, or the entire year’s run of six for $30. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Email us
- Tell us which broadsides you’d like (see the list below) & how many copies
- Include preferred shipping address
- Include Venmo user name and then @kthomas21 will send a payment request
- We will ship the broadside(s) and confirm shipment after payment is received!
- November – L’Homme Est En Vie/Man is Alive, Frank Smith
- February – Whose Story Do We Tell?, Mike Sonksen
- February – Black Pussy Is (Insert Adjective), B.A. Williams
- April – Opened, Wendy C. Ortiz
- June – Soluble in the Eye (excerpts), Yusuf Kadel
- August – notes taken before he died, Ken Hatter
- October – Bayou Woman, Jessica D. Gallion aka YELLAWOMAN
- December – I come from a place where all we knew was to be ghetto fabulous and together, Angelina Sáenz